Saturday, January 24, 2015

repetitive, but joyful


January seems to be a fresh burst of spring with the temperatures in the 60’s, the sun almost painfully bright. As I took a photo of the blooming street trees near my house it seemed strangely déjà vu. So, I went back to this week in previous years in my photos. Sure enough, year after year after year, I have photographed gloriously blooming street trees in this week of January. Well, I guess that is California in winter. Repetitive, but joyful.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes repetition is good! I can't imagine seeing blooming trees at this time of the year. Actually, our mountains are supposed to have a warming trend next week - possibly into the low 50's. That won't bode well for the mountain snow. Enjoy your CA winter, Duff.

    ReplyDelete