Thursday, February 13, 2014

a plan to do better



I am surprised at a sense of let-down after the daily observations in the January mindfulness exercise. Finding a new event, photographing and commenting was a focus of each day. Quite frankly, it is difficult for me to do. I had intended to go back to weekly observations, but missed the first week. The discipline of a blog is important to me. So, today I am just pulling up a reflection photo that I love, making this mea culpa and plan to do better.

5 comments:

  1. vey good. Welcome back to the club!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Duff, Great reflective photo as you reflect on why you aren't posting. I've been mindful but off-line for several weeks. Perhaps I'll post this weekend - or not. I'm reading a great book and that seems to be taking my energy just now. We're buried in snow here in the mountains of CO - a great ski season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So great to hear from you. I fully understand the "great book" dominating your energy....I do love when that happens. It is wonderful that you are able to enjoy your abundance of snow as a skier.

      Delete
  3. I can so relate to this! A beautiful and inspiring photograph too Duff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so relate to this! A beautiful and inspiring photograph too Duff.

    ReplyDelete