Sunday, September 1, 2013

and you get to smile


If everyone had the luxury to pursue a life of exactly what they love, we would all be ranked as visionary and brilliant. … If you got to spend every day of your life doing what you love, you can't help but be the best in the world at that. And you get to smile every day for doing so.
                                                                                                    Neil deGrasse Tyson

I am not sure lolling about qualifies one for vision and brilliance, but it does look like something that would make me smile a lot. Not feeling particularly visionary, but the weather here is finally nice enough for pool time. (But, I don't have a pool).

5 comments:

  1. so I hope you got to smile??

    who's your little friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lolling creature is a Magellanic penguin at the San Francisco Zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh out loud at the implication of your last sentence. Actually I do pursue a life I love, but I'm neither visionary or brilliant. Too bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw your walk in the forest on your blog....indeed you do pursue a life that you love...and I love the vision you gave us and the brilliance of your photos. How about THAT!!

      Delete