Thursday, January 9, 2014

Small Stone: January 9, 2014


Reflecting is a January pastime for many of us ─ the year that is past and how we envision the year ahead. Almost unconsciously, I have been looking at reflections in windows, the bay and even in my own mirror. Walking along a nearby street, I saw this incredibly clean and polished motorcycle and realized that what we cherish is so often a reflection of who we are…I think I know a bit about the owner of this spotless machine. I have no idea who he/she is, except the pride in this particular possession is definitely a reflection.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you've tied together two different types of reflecting, Duff. I've been so busy in January, I think maybe I need a bit of time to reflect. Nobody riding a motorcycle here - minus wind chills!

    ReplyDelete